Surprise, surprise! I’m sending out a rare second weekly blog post. If you hadn’t already noticed, I only blog once a week except for that one time when I posted about the upcoming Nike Women’s Half-Marathon race (lol); but, there is a first time for everything, isn’t there?
So, I know you (my lovely readers) love to run, dance, squat, skip, plank, or do any other form of exercise. It’s no secret that you’ll need ENERGY to perform any type of workout especially high-intensity workouts. Now that I’m training for my first marathon, I realise that I’ll need more than just water to fuel my body.
So what are these little green things? According to the ENERGYBits website,
“ENERGYbits® are tiny algae tabs so nutritionally dense, they eliminate fatigue and hunger instantly.”
Basically, they are spirulina algae that is rich in protein, minerals, & high in antioxidants. This superfood is even endorsed by the United Nations and NASA including top Athletes. Check out this chart that breaks it all down:
-small tabs and easy to swallow
-no GMOs (no chemicals), no sugar
-100% natural fuel source
-simple yet packed with plenty of nutrition
I took about 20 tabs (they suggest taking 30) before my 6 mile run this evening. I only took 20 because I wasn’t sure how my body would react to this new substance. I swallowed 4 at a time. They are really small so you can definitely swallow more at once – I was just nervous…haha.
I took them about 30 mins before my 6 mile run. I then went on my run and felt great.
I was definitely energized and I felt no stomach issues. I LIKE it so far. I will need to obviously use EnergyBits again for a longer run to really capture the essence of how this product works.
**Disclaimer: I am not an ENERGYBits ambassador nor was I compensated for this post. ENERGYBits did not pay me to write this product review. They were kind enough to send me a bunch of samples for free and in exchange, I am writing an honest, unbiased product review.
Please note, ENERGYbits are only available at ENERGYbits.com, and Jonathan (their Community Manager) has shared with me that he’d be happy to connect anyone with a current ambassador to share a discount on a bag of bits, or more info on their sample program – you can email him at email@example.com
1) Open to U.S. residents only. If you live outside of the United States then you can’t enter, sorry.
2) OPTIONAL: Follow this blog either through your wordpress account or via email. Those who follow my blog will have their name entered into the hat twice
3) REQUIRED: Comment below on what fuel sources you rely on for your workouts whether it is gel packets, electrolytes/sodium like Gatorade, or something else.
4) Giveaway ends on Saturday, July 12th. This means that this Saturday will be your last chance to enter.
5) The winner will be announced on this blog on Sunday, July 13th & via email. Please make sure to subscribe to my blog so that I have your email to contact you or send me your contact info (address) by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
6) How will I pick the winner? From the comments, I will manually pick one name, at random.
If you don’t win then don’t be dismayed. EnergyBits has provided me with a discount code so that you can purchase some of your own bits. The code is BLOG for 10% off.
Please note: ENERGYbits is sponsoring this giveaway for a free sample pack so you can try them for yourself! ENERGYbits will mail a tin of algae tabs to one lucky winner.
Enter below for your chance to win!