Delicious! That’s the word that described my late night snack that I ate yesterday. I didn’t really have much of a dinner so munching on these sweet potatoes definitely satisfied me. Before I cooked the potatoes, I was nervous about the potatoes not being crunchy enough so I quickly went online for guidance. As you can see from the picture above, the end result was soft and tasty (with a bit of crunch) and not soggy at all.
If you’re on a budget, then I recommend baking up some potatoes because it is a cheap meal alternative. I found big sweet potatoes at my local Mariano’s for just 99c each so I couldn’t resist and had to buy some.
How did I cook this?
First, grab about 2 big sweet potatoes or a few small ones. Then rinse the potatoes with water. Cut potatoes into small pieces.
Next, follow the 5 easy steps below.
1) Boil potatoes but don’t boil them fully
2) After pre-boiling, place potatoes in a bowl
3) Add your favourite spices then mix potatoes with spices in the bowl
4) After flavouring the potatoes, add them on the tray and drizzle with olive oil
5) Let the potatoes cook in the oven then eat them up.
If you love sweet potatoes then you’ll love this tasty side lunch or dinner meal. I found this easy recipe here (YouTube video).
Make sure to check out my other recipes here. Just click on the ‘Food’ tab on my blog home page.
What sort of quick and easy meals do you like to eat? Share them with me in the comments below.