Hi everyone! I’m back from China and it’s been a while since I posted on my blog. I had a blast in China but I will have to update you on that trip later.
About a month ago, I received a sample of Hemp Hearts to try and review thanks to Manitoba Harvest company. So far, I’ve enjoyed these little seeds and I’ve used them mostly on my smoothies and salads. I love how easy they are to use to enrich any meal. If you’re vegetarian, don’t worry because Hemp Hearts are a complete vegetarian protein. Make sure to continue reading for my giveaway details below.
So you’re probably wondering what Hemp is? Here are some facts taken directly from the Manitoba website:
- Great tasting – Hemp Hearts have a slightly nutty taste, similar to a sunflower seed or pine nut.
- Easy to use – Simply sprinkle Hemp Hearts on salad, cereal & yogurt, add to smoothies and recipes, or eat them straight from the package!
- Nutritious – per 30 gram serving, Hemp Hearts contain 10 grams of plant-based protein and 10 grams of Omegas.
- Hemp Hearts have more protein and omegas and less carbs than the same serving of chia or flax
Giveaway details –> one lucky ready will win themselves a bag of Hemp Hearts. All you have to do is comment on this blog post – let me know why you would like to try these or if you have had hemp seeds before. The winner will be announced on Friday, 13 November 2015. Good luck and spread the word!
The Fine Print – additional giveaway details
- Open to all USA and Canada residents
- One prize per person. If you win this giveaway, and have already won another prize from Manitoba Harvest through another blog, please disclose that you have already won so we can choose another winner.
Remember to check out the Manitoba Harvest online store if you are interested in purchasing any Hemp products for yourself.
Full Disclosure: As a Sweat Pink Ambassador, I get invited to try many products and services. I was provided a free sample of Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts in exchange for reviewing the product. As always, I only try products that I am interested in. I was not paid to write this blog post. All opinions are my own.